- In a large stock pot heat up the oil and add the vegetables & saffron. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the clam juice, white wine and tomato paste and simmer for 30 minutes.
- You may need to add some more tomato paste because you want the Cioppino to be thick to accommodate the liquid that will cook out of the seafood.
- Add all of the seafood and let simmer for 20 more minutes making sure that everything is cooked thoroughly. Check & adjust seasoning.
- Add the fresh chopped parsley in at the last moment and serve with a freshly baked loaf of bread.