- The boat show has eliminated plastic straws.
- Concessions are introducing a new line of disposables for 'grab and go' items that are recyclable and compostable.
- There will be zero Styrofoam on the premises (for the third year in a row).
- Renewable and plant-based coffee cups, sleeves, and recyclable lids will be used throughout the show.
- The boat show is removing the use of hard plastic utensils from the docks and VIP Lounge, replaced with Green Ware Products utensils.
- The boat show is eliminating the printing of official show press materials and transitioning exclusively to digital.