- At least $300 million for Everglades Restoration and the EAA Reservoir project
- $50 million for springs restoration
- $50 million for Total Maximum Daily Load projects (TMDLs) to ensure water bodies throughout the state have appropriate nutrient levels
- $15 million for projects within the St. Johns River, Suwannee River and Apalachicola River watersheds
- $10 million for Coral Reef protection and restoration.
- The remainder of the $625 million will be appropriated for other water quality, alternative water supply, and water conservation projects, including innovative technologies for nutrient reduction and harmful algal bloom prevention and mitigation.