- Speed control: Sets RPM increments throughout the range of the engine (not just trolling speeds).
- Single-lever selector: Allows the port lever to control shifting and speed for all engines (twin and triple configurations).
- Trim assist: Synchronizes the trim angle to RPM so the engine automatically trims to the desired angle.
- Electronic key switch: Key fob unlocks starting system, where the operator can press the ignition and start/stop buttons. Fob also engages the Y-COP immobilizer to inhibit theft.
- Command Link Plus 6Y9 gauge: Allows operator to adjust settings such as steering friction, trim assist and joystick calibration, and gives the dealer and builder access to a variety of settings.
- Joystick control: Allows side-to-side and rotational movement of the vessel. Comes with a high mode that increases engine RPM in high current or wind situations.