Based in Marco Island, Tandem Charters provides fun & productive on-the-water experiences year round for adults and children over 12 years old. When you select Capt. Tony, you can count on an enjoyable adventure with safety as the very highest priority.
Tandem Charters fishes the Southwestern Gulf of Mexico off shore waters. From Naples to Cape Sabal, including Marco Island & Ten Thousand Islands. Eco-trips are available to Keewaydin & Rookery Bay Wildlife Refuge. Back water fishing trips may be arranged, prior notice is required. All Fishing Charters are Private! Deposit required to secure the charter is $100.00
Wellcraft 290 Coastal
Up to 6 Fisherman
Half Day (4 hrs)
3/4 Day (6 hrs) $550.00
Full Day (8 hrs)
*Note: Prices are subject to change without notice.
* Raymarine GPS Chart plotter
* Garmin GPS (backup)
* Raymarine Color Video Sounder fishfinder module
* Raymarine VHF fixed mount Marine Radio
* Standard hand held VHF Radio
* Clarion Marine CD Player
* A positive attitude
* U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain
* Fishing Licenses
* Highest Quality Tackle, Ice and Bait
* Friendly and professional instruction and training upon request
* First Aid and CPR qualified
* Seniors welcome
* A consistently high quality on-the-water experience with a full-time professional charter guide guaranteed to be fun and exciting!!
* Offshore anglers that are prone to motion sickness may consider using a Scop patch (Transderm Scop) that must be prescribed by your family doctor
* A positive attitude
* Lunch, water, soft drinks
* Hat, sun block
* Deck shoes, sandals or tennis shoes (please no black sole shoes)
* Rain gear
* Cooler to take catch home (leave in car)
* Your camera and big smiles
Cancellation initiated by you must be made before fourteen (14) days of your booked fishing charter date. The deposit can be transferred for another day of fishing or refunded to you. Any cancellations due to weather related conditions is the sole discretion of the Captain . Your safety is of my first and foremost importance; however rain squalls appear and dissipate quickly in South Florida. It could be raining in one area and be completely dry and sunny in another. If your charter is canceled by Captain Tony DiSarro, then you will have the choice to re-book for another day or receive a full refund.
The Charter Vessel is a 30' Wellcraft Coastal, powered by Twin 250HP Yamaha 4-stroke outboards. With 235 Gallons of fuel we have the range to go after the BIG ONES and return safely to our docks. Client comfort and safety is always of the utmost importance. US Coast Guard safety equipment is NEW and maintained & updated as needed. Wellcraft 290 Coastal,Full electronics ,Twin 250 Yamaha 4 strokes, full salon and head.